So, why do you need to “Manscape”? Lets look at the facts.
- In 2016, the global male grooming market is estimated to be worth about USD 21.4 billion. (www.statista.com)
- 57% of men used between six and ten items per day, 25% use between 11 and 15 items every day and 7%used more than 16 products. (www.netvouchercodes.co.uk)
- 44% of men who “manscape” said they simply wanted to look their best. 32% stated their partners encouraged them to, and 13% claimed they were inspired by celebrities. (www.netvouchercodes.co.uk)
- 71% of women prefer men to trim their back hair and 33% would prefer a full-on shave. (PR Newswire)
- 83% of women wish men would remove more hair from their buttocks.(PR Newswire)
- Over half of casually dating or divorced women think chest hair should be trimmed, although 42% would be turned off if a man shaved all their chest hair.(PR Newswire)
- 60% of women think there should be some sort of hair maintenance going on in the groin area.(PR Newswire)
- 52% of men said they would consider shaving if their partner wanted them to.(PR Newswire)
- 21% of women said they would never bring the topic of hair maintenance up with their partner in case it hurt their feelings.(PR Newswire)
Let’s face it, women expect more! Now, this isn’t surprising, we expect quite a bit from women. The hours they spend in the bathroom, though sometimes annoying, is appreciated when we parade her around our friends. Men are quick to chime in about their likes and dislikes when it comes to their girls’ personal grooming habits, and more often than not it gets us in trouble. Women on the other hand won’t be quick to admit the fact that they often have very strong preferences on the subject of body hair. And some very strong body hair turnoffs. It’s obvious women want us to avoid looking like Chewbacca in the bedroom and at the beach. But did you catch that subtle hint about your back hair? Or maybe the hair that started growing out of your ears or nose? How about when she “laughed” about your excessively furry chest?
Whether you’ve been told to your face or not, if you are a man with hair, its time for you to start Manscaping!
Check out the links on the right for an in-depth look at how to correctly Manscape each part of you body, and the top tools used for Manscaping.
The #1 Manscaping tool.
Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100